Killer Custom Shoes…

So I was contact by a British shoe designer who makes the cutest custom shoes. You guys have to check them out! You can find her on Shoe Missy, here. She makes several ultra girlie styles and even one sequined style you can customize for yourself!

These sequined ones are my favorite. How awesome, right? You can have them made with just about anything written on them. I love the idea of a personalized bride shoe. The ones in the pic say “Rock n Roll Bride”. Very sassy.

Now I just need to decide what devious thing I’d want written on a pair of shoes for myself ;)
Any thoughts??

Filed under: custom shoes · sequins · shoe missy

Comments:

• Aly Feb.18.2016, 4:25 pm

I think I had a chance meinetg with Manolo Bundolo years ago in NYC. In front of the CBS building. He wouldn’t remember me though. Father Sarducchi was there in his maroon Cardinal’s robe and black mortar hat or tam. Late 60s early 70s. NYC is a great place when you have some extra loot to blow. ‘3s TG

• talarose Mar.18.2009, 7:14 pm

Just another thing I think I’m going to HAVE to get!

• The Fashion Pinko Mar.15.2009, 2:13 am

I’m not sure what your shoes should say, BUT, my sister just got a pair of your harajuku shoes and she LOVES them. she says they’re super adorable and easy to walk in, just thought you’d like to know. :)

• Dexter Mar.14.2009, 8:06 pm

What a great idea, lol! I bet you’ll find the words;)

• stilettostetico Mar.14.2009, 5:57 pm

Mmmh So let me suggest “Fetish Junkie” !!!
    ps: The perspective of your banner’s picture is as sulfurous as mesmerizing, When we talk about “bodily Vertigo” AND “High Arched Arrogance” !!!! Pffffffff AND The “birth of the toes effect”, What a wild/subtle unveiling, full of a steamy power of evocation . . .

à Bientôt, Antoine

• Anonymous Mar.14.2009, 4:28 am

Hello

I really enjoy ur blog.. I went to the Shoe Missy website and looked at the shoe sizes because I am an 11 {LAMB always has my size :)] and it only goes to a 10.5. Why sell everything in half sizes?

• WendyB Mar.14.2009, 1:51 am