Damn You Crocs.

I hate to have such a negative Friday so this wont be my last post of the day, but DAMN YOU CROCS! You’ve officially crossed the line. And damn you too, Hello Kitty. I thought you had higher standards.

Tisk tisk. I am so ashamed.

Filed under: crocs · fugly · hello kitty · i fucking hate crocs · ugly shoes

Comments:

• Isna Feb.18.2016, 5:52 pm

The Jamboree Staff for Citizenship in the World and Community is made up of 45 adult staffers and is the group that olinigalry brought Citizenship in the World and Nation to the National Jamboree in 1993. We are made up of volunteer scouters from five states. We have returned every Jamboree since and have endevored to improve and build on a firm foundation to produce one of the highest technowledges to present the Meit Badges. This year we are prowd to bring an even better presentation enabling us to reach even more scouts needing the merit badges.Our classrooms are open every day, all requirements being taught are available every hour enabling each scout to take the area needed as he wants.We welcom all scouts to come and visit with us. Learn to be a better citizen.

• ViktoriasFashionSecrets Sep.04.2009, 7:30 pm

hmmm very interesting.

• Pearl Westwood Sep.04.2009, 1:38 pm

kitty should hang her head in shame!

• ewbetchgtfo Aug.31.2009, 3:44 pm

i could totally understand these shoes for little girls, but not adults. i am a hello kitty fanatic but even i have more sense than to wear crocs. children, to a point can get away with it…like…at the beach/pool at least. they’re just so gross:(

• stilettolover91 Aug.29.2009, 1:42 pm

Crocs are HORRIBLE!!! I would never put them on my feet!!!’

• Anonymous Aug.29.2009, 7:21 am

Shame on you Hello Kitty! And I can’t believe there is a BRAND NEW Crocs store near where I live! It took over 2 whole freaking storefronts…

• Anonymous Aug.29.2009, 3:16 am

LOVE hello kitty too but its all about the money these days, unfortunately! people do whatever to make more more more and some more money

• Jacqueline Aug.29.2009, 12:55 am

whoa….all i am gonna say. Love hello kitty though.