Dear iPhone,

Please stop taunting me with your ads, bragging about your do-it-all apps. We get it. You’ve thought of everything we could have ever dreamt of wanting from a phone. You are like a crazy robot from the future that can read minds and bake cookies (those apps will be available shortly) Your camera takes better pictures than my digital camera does. Your internet is faster than my home computer.

But guess what- you SUCK when it comes to texting, so until you get that shit figured out… I want nothing to do with you! I’ll stick with my blackberry, TYVM.

Who texts with one finger?? Pshhhh.

Filed under: blackberry · funny · iphone · ipod · technology

Comments:

• longge Jul.05.2010, 12:33 am

lv features Monogram canvas with natural cowhide trim. The classic louis vuitton and quatrefoil signature design always can attract appreciations from someone special hidden in the crowd. The shiny brass hardware and the modern, feminine shape make Louis vuitton bags exude a more luxurious look. Besides the pleasing appearance, louis vuitton handbags is multi-functional.

• shoppingugg Jul.04.2010, 12:38 am

christian audigier
    brand is one of the labels that never become outdated. The thing that makes ED Hardy Shoes
    unique is their vintage designs. To save on clothing expenses and yet, still be INS style, choose these clothes from ED Hardy Shoes
    . Before you always associate high prices with top quality but now, there are clothes like hardy shirt

Clinical trials of daidaihua
    demonstrate encouraging results of this being overweight cure drugs. Let us analysis a health-related test about functioning of lida slimming
    a slimming pill. In the initial stage, some persons took slimming capsule
    though other people took placebo. slimming capsules
    functions by affecting the brain signals which are responsible for food. Consumption of lida
    targets these brain signals. lida daidaihua
    detoxify your body thereby expelling all the harmful toxins in your body.

• A Girl Sep.28.2009, 9:01 pm

I agree, two thumbs and you’ve got it covered :)

• Anonymous Sep.09.2009, 1:17 pm

Couldn’t help but to read ur post. Well I’m actually using my iPhone right and and I’m using 2 thumbs..lol mastering the iPhone keyboard is pretty easy. Pics are ok, and the 3g network is awesome!! ..lol..
    The apps are amazing and, one bug I got fixed on mine is the MMS. I could send and recieve them now also. U should consider getting one sweetheart.

• La Louboutin Sep.03.2009, 8:36 pm

Yay! Another pro berry anti i-phone fashionista! Power to the berry ;-)

• Tish Sep.02.2009, 12:28 am

I have an iphone and the texting could not be easier. Also it auto corrects which I love as well. As stated above you can change to landscape mode to make the keyboard larger but it’s easy either way. Once you get it you will wonder how you ever lived without it. Yes I am obsessed with my iPhone, lol. I love that link, I need to knit that for my best friend, I have been trying to talk her into buying one.

• ewbetchgtfo Aug.31.2009, 1:38 pm

i dread touching my bf’s iphone. he treats it like a baby which i don’t get, you’d think a phone that costs so much would be a little more durable. i dropped my blackberry off a balcony at a bar and it survived…he freaks out if he drops it on the floor or the car!
    and i agree, typing on that thing is THE WORST.
    the camera isn’t even that good…and there’s no flash.

blackberry4everrrr!!!

• Ria Aug.29.2009, 8:04 pm

I have an iphone. I type fast in landscape mode or without. You don’t type with one finger. That’s just dumb. Both thumbs is where it’s at. I loev my apps. Love my phone and when they launch the iphone messenger or whatever that’s supposed to be similar to bbm I’ll be super pleased. I can’t stand blackberries.

• josephine Aug.29.2009, 7:01 am

I use two fingers when typing :) in fact, I’m typing thus on my iPhone! And yes, as someone else said, the landscape keyboard is much easier!

• WendyB Aug.29.2009, 6:52 am

I have the BlackBerry and love having a regular keyboard…but I do so much work online now that I’m tempted to go to the iPhone. I’m torn!

• Anonymous Aug.29.2009, 3:18 am

bhahahaahahahahahahahaha funny post!

• hillary Aug.29.2009, 12:46 am

the new iphone has a landscape keyboard where you turn it sideways. its so much easier! and you can download it or get it installed if u have an older version of the iphone. :]

• Anonymous Aug.28.2009, 9:26 pm

I’ve mastered texting on the iPhone! I do it with two hands though : )

• Mademoiselle Frou-Frou Aug.28.2009, 9:21 pm

LOL! i have the iphone and am always amazed by their apps on the commercials…so many to choose from!

btw LOVE the shoes on your header…also loving the Louboutin studded very prive on the sidebar!
    xox