Hello Friends!

I’m back from Maui and back already in action! I had a day full of meetings today and am starting on my next Betsey Johnson and Harajuku lines for Summer 2010! Yippee!

I took these photos the night before leaving- so I’m sort of cheating by posting week old pictures, but you guys haven’t seen them yet. ;)
My tan is ridiculous- I’m super dark for being gone all of 4 days and I’ll post some more tomorrow but I just wanted to show you these shoes! Another great sale find at Intermix! Yay!

(top- F21, shorts- J.Crew, shoes- Por La Victoire)
They’re Pour la Victoire and I think they’re the perfect shade of neutral. They’re strappy and opened up enough to wear now, and a great transition into Fall :)
They have them HERE at Bloomingdales in black, and HERE at heels.com in green or cognac.
Here’s a similar style from Por la Victoire that I absolutely LOVE and am contemplating buying. (also found on heels.com)

So cute, right?? That great neutral color with a pop of color! Yes please!

Filed under: forever 21 · intermix · jcrew · Pour la Victorie

Comments:

• Stethoscopes and Stilettos Aug.20.2009, 2:23 am

Just bought these shoes on Amazon.com, on sale for $99!!!

• Shoe Girl Aug.19.2009, 11:29 pm

Love the shoe pics! Great Neutral. Doesn’t Every girl Need a Neutral? Well, I think you rocked them well!!

• pika Aug.19.2009, 9:29 am

these pictures are soooooo pretty! and you look amazing really! i looove your blog, girl!

• kelly ♥ Aug.19.2009, 6:09 am

Yessss I love the blue on those shoes. P.S. Did you see the LAMB shoes you helped me with on a ROSS commercial?! So bummed!

• Fabulous TKO Aug.19.2009, 1:57 am

I love all these! And good on you for posting about the mean comments.

• kokostiletto Aug.19.2009, 1:51 am

I LOVE IT ! The splash of blue with beige… I love it ! I want those !

• TheShoeGirl Aug.19.2009, 1:27 am

Its a top and shorts that I wish was a romper! haha

;) and PS I am so jealous that your cousins own Intermix!!! I LOVE it! I’d be like… HEY COUZ!! Hook me up!

• Anonymous Aug.19.2009, 12:11 am

Sooo cute and you look great! One question: aren’t you wearing one of those rompers? It says shorts and top from two different places but it looks like one piece…and isn’t intermix just great?!!! I love it there; fun fact:my cousins own it ;)