Christopher Kane for Topshop

Did you guys get anything?? Luckily I went on last night before stuff started selling out and got 2 dresses. If you haven’t checked it out yet, go go go!

If I’m honest with myself, these dresses are a little pricey for Topshop, but I’m hoping that since it’s a designer collection the quality will be up to par. Considering the fact that his dresses- like the ever amazing gorilla dress- will set you back about 3grand, I think it’s great to have some more affordable versions for us normal folk.

(image- Jak&Jil Blog)
His first collection for Topshop was his AW07 collection with a second sell out collection for AW08. This, his third and largest collaboration collection, is his favorite so far. What do you think? If you guys get anything, I wanna know!

Filed under: christopher kane · collection · fashion · top shop

Comments:

• Idee Fixe (punk.glam.queen@gmail.com) Sep.25.2009, 3:39 am

I was up at 4am EST to insure I got what I wanted and I’m thrilled with my purchases — the croc dress and those fab embellished leggings! I actually just wrote a little review of both items on my blog if you are interested.
    Cheers!
    Suzanne

• WJ Sep.20.2009, 8:44 am

I got the croc shirt, I think the dress is probably too much for me. To be honest I’m not a big fan of primates and didn’t really like the mainline. Reptiles, on the otherhand, I love! The other pieces didn’t do that much for me though…just the usual studs and lace and mesh. Can’t wait to see how you accessories your purchases.

• MsVeve Sep.19.2009, 11:27 am

Sadly, this collection isn’t availiable in the Czech Republic so not getting anything:(((

• Emmeline Sep.18.2009, 11:11 pm

I was up before the dawn to buy the croc dress, I’ve wanted it since I saw Judy’s dress on Sea of Shoes. I can’t wait to get it, but in all of the shoes I own I cannot think of a single pair that would compliment it. Hmm…

• fashionmimi Sep.18.2009, 10:32 pm

I got the croc dress too and the black one shoulder lacy dress. And as I couldn’t help myself (>.<) I also got the mesh booties. I really wanted the mesh sandals, but they didn’t have those in my size. I am now officially broke :D

• Fabulous TKO Sep.18.2009, 9:42 pm

please let us know how they look in person!

• beach03me Sep.18.2009, 5:49 pm

I love the stud dresses but I just decided they were too pricey for Topshop quality. Also debated the Croc dress but the endless comments I will get from my boyfriend aren’t worth it.

Its possible I said no to all of it because Revolve.com, the LF sales, the Barney’s WH sale and an NYC Topshop store spree stole a large chunk of money from me…..