Embracing My Dark Side

So I realize that I’ve taken WAY to long to post these babies considering how in love with them I am so for that, I apologize.
Anyway- Today I jumped the gun on Fall… I just can’t wait for colder weather I guess. It was an uncomfortable 80-something degrees today and I was regretting my outfit choice. Good thing I was in air conditioned rooms all day I suppose. ;)
Looking at my pictures I now realize that this sweater isn’t at all flattering so no need to point that out. Haha. I kinda look like a potato.

(sweater-Brighton, leggings-F21, shoes- Christian Louboutin)

These shoes make me want to play up my darker side! I know there’s all this black lipstick on the runways and in the magazines, but I just cant pull it off with my blonde hair. I opted instead for a super dark almost black plum, topped with a super sparkly bright pink to soften it up a bit. I’m also loving this black/gold instant smoky eye. Just rub it on and voilla!

(Dazzleglass Creme in Creme Allure, Satin Lipstick in Cyber AB8, and Mineralize Eye Shadow in Gilt By Association)

As for the shoes, they’re as killer as they look! One of my favorite shoe quotes EVER is from Marilyn Monroe in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes when she says “A lady never admits her feet hurt!”

Well, I won’t admit it but I’ll let my Hello Kitty ice pack do the talking…

Filed under: christian louboutin · fall · forever 21 · hello kitty · high heels · intermix · MAC · sexy shoes · studded shoes

Comments:

• longge Jul.05.2010, 3:20 am

I guess the reason why the louis vuitton handbags named after the famous French theater is that besides their same classic Louis vuitton bags but modern appearance they have the same mission to bring life to the artistic heritage of Europe. The Odeon Theater carries forward the culture of opera and film while the Odeon GM bag promotes the culture of artistic design and louis vuitton Brand. Oscar Deutsch entertains our nation, but lv fashions our nation.

• Strutt Oct.08.2009, 2:39 am

Love
    The Louboutins!
    Great whole look aswell.

• benjamin Oct.03.2009, 12:33 am

you are the cutest bunny EVER!!!!!!!

• Jacqueline Oct.03.2009, 12:24 am

They look fabulous on you!

• Christen Oct.03.2009, 12:20 am

Okay, seriously, they are the most fabulous shoes I have seen in a very long time. They are so perfect and you pull them off (especially with that lipstick) flawlessly!

• She Bangz® Oct.02.2009, 5:04 pm

JEALOUS!! can i have those! please! lol those shoes seem soooo purrfect

• stilettostetico Oct.02.2009, 4:36 pm

Woooow Actually I am truly Astonished by the way your creative lipstick highly transfigures your lips into such GLAMorous/sulfurous “Fruits of Temptation”, . . . perfectly in harmony with your Louboutin’s “Dizzy content of Fetish Appeal” !!!

à Bientôt, Antoine

• nuheila Oct.02.2009, 3:58 pm

Ohh killer heels-you look fabulous on them!!!Nice outfit too with dark lipstick!

• hard liquor; soft holes Oct.02.2009, 2:25 pm

yeah, but the sweater looks FANTASTIC. fuck the weather, I WEAR WHAT I WANNA WEAR.

• Amy Oct.02.2009, 1:04 pm

I want those shoes!!! They are unbelievably AMAZING!!! Love your makeup too-it is gorgeous on you.

xoxo
    Amy
    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

• Sheik LeBeau Oct.02.2009, 10:18 am

Hey~ I just started following your blog. It seems interesting and I love the photos. Love the shoe designs~!!

• xtinagirl Oct.02.2009, 8:52 am

The lipstick reminds me of Lady Gaga! :)

And I dig your Hello Kitty ice pack!

-xtina

• Jane 'Jongeun' Oct.02.2009, 8:02 am

That lipstick is AMAZING.

• MsVeve Oct.02.2009, 8:01 am

OMG,they are hot hot hot!!! Love those heels!!! Am so jealous:) But then that’s nothing new, you always have the best shoes;) and interesting make-up, I usually do either dark eyes or dark lips, but I like this dark dark combo. might try it sometime..

• Little Miss Pumkin Oct.02.2009, 7:47 am

the darker side really suits you!!
    you look great with color on your lips

• Anonymous Oct.02.2009, 6:14 am

oh my GODDDDD you got the new louboutins…i am so freaking jealous right now because they are SOOOOO fucking hot…sorry for the bad language, but man…those are FABULOUS SHOES…an all caps was necessary :)

wish i could play in your shoe closet…promise i would be nice haha

• Karolinka.cy Oct.02.2009, 5:32 am

You look great and don’t worry, nobody notice sweater when you wearing those heels ;)

• Jasmine Oct.02.2009, 4:11 am

OMFG!! That is the most gorgeous pair of shoes I’ve ever seen in my life. I would kill for those!!!

• Laura Oct.02.2009, 4:04 am

Those shoes are amazing. I still can’t get over how beautiful the red soles are. Hey, you would be proud of me. I bought a pair of super hot Betsy Johnson heels. I NEVER spend a lot of money on shoes, especially heels, but I couldn’t resist. They were only a fraction of what you spend on shoes, but a lot for me! Now I just wish I had somewhere to wear them!

• stilettolover91 Oct.02.2009, 2:35 am

OMFG!!!! SO SEXY!!!!!!! I love how those shoes look on you!!! Your outfit is awesome and the lipstick is sick!!!! Fantastic post!!!!

P.S: Go check out my blog, I posted pics of me wearing my new heels today ;)