Betsey Johnson Fall 2010 Runway Show!

Sorry I’m so behind you guys… I’m so exhausted and SO glad to be home! :)

So this Betsey show was super fun! I went early to meet up with Betsey and check out what was happening behind the scenes. Betsey told me she was going to be doing “something special” to some of the shoes and I was excited to see what it was!

I got really excited when I saw Betsey putting together this mustache coat for her Alexander McQueen tribute.

The runway before all the chaos…
Betsey drew on some of the runway shoes! So cool! Special is right.

Isn’t this fun?? What a cool DIY for all of us! Now all we need is a cheapish pair of suede or fabric shoes…
I asked what would happen to these shoes after the show… I thought it would be a great thing to donate for charity, but I haven’t heard back yet.

This is what I wore to the show.

(Bustled coat by Betsey Johnson, Skirt- BP, necklace and crinoline- Forever21, shoes- L.A.M.B. Minnie Bow- Yokoo)

I was really excited to meet some awesome people at the show including Robert Verdi
And the amazing Miss Patricia Field, who was so super nice! Don’t be fooled by the witch hat ;)

It was a great Valentine’s Day for sure! I got lots of compliments on my bow that night. I absolutely LOVE it! You can get your own here… YOKOO
For pictures of the runway looks check out these links:

Filed under: betsey johnson · bp · f21 · fashion · fashion week · l.a.m.b. · lamb · nwfw · patricia field · yokoo

Comments:

• Mihai Feb.18.2016, 4:28 pm

buy dirt bikes / In these days of austerity in adiidton to relative anxiousness about having debt, most people balk about the idea of making use of a credit card to make purchase of merchandise or maybe pay for a trip, preferring, instead only to rely on the tried and trusted approach to making transaction raw cash. However, if you possess the cash available to make the purchase in full, then, paradoxically, that’s the best time to be able to use the cards for several good reasons.aiyi9527$$$$$

• judi♥ Apr.17.2010, 12:13 am

it seems like you had a lot of fun.
    :))
    i love the bow too.

• La Vita e Bella Apr.16.2010, 3:14 am

betsey and patricia are my idols!!! i LOVE this post and your outfit is super cute! <3

• Hypeed.com ☀☀ Mar.23.2010, 2:48 pm

Wonderful outfit!

xx Alex

• Anonymous Mar.10.2010, 5:53 am

Do you want to get the most popular sports accessories? Please click our website, we offer many kinds of fashionable Air Jordan Shoes, NFL Jerseys, MBT Shoes, Nike TN and Puma Shoes Men , especially in NFL Jerseys, you will find more than thousand kinds of jerseys in our store. We guarantee the best quality and the best service for every consumer. If you are interest in, please feel free to contact us, we will reply you as soon as possible.

• Karina Eniz Mar.03.2010, 2:27 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!

• Jessica Feb.24.2010, 6:47 am

AHH this looks like an insanely fun show! Betsey is so awesome. and PAT FIELD is one of my idols! Thats incredible. And I love your outfit too, that coat is so great!

• Dexter Feb.23.2010, 11:27 pm

Congrats on the show plus your look is great as always!

• william Feb.20.2010, 12:16 am

Betsey is surprisingly hands on.. I kind of cracked up watching her spread the hay over the runway barefoot in sequin pants. The scribbles would look great on a pump, too (like those sick graffiti loubs).

• Jessie P Feb.19.2010, 7:05 pm

Wow. You look AMAZING! What a well styled outfit sassy pants! looks like you had a great time in NY…can’t wait to hear bout it

• Gio Goi Jacket Feb.19.2010, 11:58 am

Love your outfit here!!The show preparations look very exciting too!!

• holly in heels Feb.18.2010, 11:54 pm

Wow, what a cute cute knit headband! Love it girl! And those personalized scribble shoes by Betsey herself are uh-mazing! Good work and fabulous post.
    xoxo, holly

• Kellie Feb.18.2010, 4:32 pm

I absolutely love the pink boots and your outfit! Absolutely lovely! Thanks for sharing.

• Jacqueline Feb.18.2010, 3:49 pm

Cute outfit! I love the pink boots too. Charity sounds like a great idea. xo

Dior Patent Heels at http://www.FashionSnag.com

• Ma princesse de pêches Feb.18.2010, 8:25 am

Baby that jacket and those shoes are so damn fabulous! You must have had sooo much fun at that show, it looks amazing
    hhtp://mypeachprincess.blogspot.com
    Love,
    xx. Peach Princess ♥

• Lyndsea Tim Tim Feb.18.2010, 7:53 am

that jacket is INSANE!!

• Angela Feb.18.2010, 5:49 am

Oh, my dear me. That is SUCH a BRILLiant idea for some suede boots. Okay. Now I’m on the hunt… except I draw horrifically. Maybe I’ll enlist a friend to gussy up a pair for me. Thanks for sharing! DIY, here I come. (Ummm… can we trade lives for just a few days? You come here and be with the kids and do carpool. I’ll go to fashion shows. Sound good? Okay.)

• God's Favorite Shoes! Feb.18.2010, 4:00 am

I am officially jealous of you…and jealousy is not healthy! That Jacket and shoes make me think evil thoughts…in a good way!

• Anonymous Feb.18.2010, 3:30 am

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your outfit!!!!!!!