Come Along with Me

A typical weekend day goes something like this…

(dress- Monroe, necklace- Miu Miu, bag- Balenciaga, glasses- Ray Ban, shoes- Louboutin)

Off to South Coast Plaza to check out the goods. My Betsey shoes on display at Nordstrom :)

My friend and favorite sales person Gian. We take ourselves very seriously obviously.

Next, off to the Louboutin Boutique to pick up Amita for lunch!

Hi Reghan!! ♥

The shoes I should have got married in…

Lunch at Marche Modern is our FAVORITE!!!
Yummy virgin Mojitos… no drinking for A till the baby comes out! ;)
My weakness= shoes and cosmetics…
I love window shopping.

I saw these Versace runway shoes and realized that I hadn’t seen them in person yet. They’re pretty cool but they’re like 50 pounds and over $1000.00

Quick change for a casual drinks and dinner with some girl friends. :)

(top- Forever21, leggings- Charley 5.0, shoes- YSL)

XOXO

Filed under: amita singh · betsey johnson · charley 5.0 · christian louboutin · f21 · friends · miu miu · monroe · nordstrom · shopping · ysl

Comments:

• Brige Aug.29.2010, 10:07 pm

What is the style name for those Varsace heels? I think I need to save up for them!! (Do you know where I might find them online??!) THanks in advance for your help!

• StyleNonsense Aug.14.2010, 9:08 am

Window Shopping Is Ideal For A Girl On A Budget!
    StyleNonsense.blogspot.com

• OneCraftyFox Aug.13.2010, 2:07 pm

You look fab and I luv Betsey Johnson heels!! I’m wearing a pair in todays post… although you can’t really see them very well :)

Have a fantastic weekend!

• Hotter Shoes Aug.13.2010, 11:01 am

SO charming! A little playful for me, but it’s about time I started sassing it up again. After all, I have lastly lost all the child heaviness!

• Dexter Aug.12.2010, 6:58 pm

Just wow…amazing. I actually like your schedule!
    Are those your actual designs? Again, you’re amazing :)
    You should definitely buy the Versace heels if you’re able to, I think this is the pair/collection that could later appear in fashion/shoe books as “the extreme designs of the early 2000s”.
    Oh, right, tell your friends at the CL store I said hi :D

• sofie Aug.10.2010, 9:03 am

loooove those polka dotted shoes! great post!

• TheShoeGirl Aug.10.2010, 6:34 am

Anon- I do look skinny in that last mirror photo but I think its a good angle or something. haha Trick photography.
    I recently started doing pilates 3x a week and I love it!! Thank you <3

Angela- Dont go! haha :)

Laura- My anniversary is coming up… I’ll post my wedding shoes

Juli- I’ll hook you up guuuurl. duh!

Wendy- I want your jewels!

Paypal- What are you doing here?

Mark- I did!! You were not there :(

• markymark Aug.09.2010, 8:34 pm

someone forgot to stop in and say hello…

• Jinting Aug.09.2010, 5:56 pm

You did you DID design those fabulous purple Betsey shoes! <3

• Melanie Aug.09.2010, 4:48 pm

What a fun look into the life of The Shoe Girl. you have the cutest home, by the way!

• PAYAL Aug.09.2010, 10:55 am

the shoes shown on the web site are realy very prety diesighned

shoes

• louboutin chaussures Aug.09.2010, 9:06 am

Vous postes sont absolument incroyable et je ne l’aime vraiment

• WendyB Aug.09.2010, 5:23 am

I wanna steal all your shoes!

• Juli Aug.09.2010, 2:47 am

Oh my goodness, I didn’t even notice the t strap black ones with the big black bow!!! SO cute! A little sassy for me, but it’s about time I started sassing it up again. After all, i have FINALLY lost all the baby weight!

• Juli Aug.09.2010, 2:42 am

Aww I LOVE the leopard Betsey’s with the bow on the side. I have recently come to a realization that I love and have always seemed to love anything with a bow on it. Well not anything, but you know what I mean. My birthday is coming up…. maybe I can put the hint out to Willie about those shoes. DIrty 30 needs some cute leopard print heels!!!

• hiyaluv Aug.08.2010, 11:28 pm

yay! looks like such a fun weekend:)
    smiles,
    gina

• Jesse Aug.08.2010, 7:37 pm

i’m pretty sure i went to school with your nords sales guy. i remember seeing him a lot when i’d walk around south coast on my breaks from class.

• Laura Aug.08.2010, 6:53 am

What shoes did you get married in? I’ve always wanted to know.

• La Petite Anglaise Aug.07.2010, 7:47 pm

you have a sickeningly fabulous shoe collection and I am equally jealous of this day your describing. Shopping, lunching, drinking… what could be more perfect? I can imagine that the shoes you design yourself are pretty gorgeous, where do you design for/ sell them? and do you have a website for your own shoe designs? X

ella-lapetiteanglaise.blogspot.com

• LaVero Aug.07.2010, 7:24 pm

I love all the shoes!

• Karolinka.cy Aug.07.2010, 7:05 pm

great photos, shoes and post!

• HC! Aug.07.2010, 6:27 pm

those versace shoes are seriously to die for! fabulous pictures.
    Haute Californian

• Meho M Aug.07.2010, 6:17 pm

your posts are always adorable.. looks like such a fun day and omg your shoes look amazing yay :)

Meho xx

• Angela Aug.07.2010, 6:06 pm

So, I don’t think I should read about your outfits anymore. (Like I’ll actually stop.) Because I just sit here and exclaim, “Oh, my GOSH! She’s wearing Louboutin’s!” And then a few seconds later, “Oh, her clothes are so fun. Look at those YSL’s!” And then I see the shoes you designed on display, and I want to die all over again. I guess you have the designer life in a fab city doing fab things wearing Louboutin’s, and I’ll have this great life out here with four kids and singing when I get the chance and living as led and maybe someday own some Louboutin’s. We’re both blessed, yes? (But, I still should probably stop reading about your outfits.)

• Denise Aug.07.2010, 5:37 pm

Hi!
    I’m Denise and I’m from Italy :)
    I LOVE shoes so I have to follow your blog!
    You looks so cute and sunny!
    And of course…i like your style :D

Kisses,
    Denise.

• Hard Liquor, Soft Holes Aug.07.2010, 5:15 pm

OMG, those versace shoes, though….

• Danye Aug.07.2010, 4:59 pm

Love your style! those shoes that you would get married in our hot!!

• Anonymous Aug.07.2010, 4:15 pm

Gosh you look skinny! What’s your work-out regime? And of course the shoes are fantastic, as always!

• lamb83 Aug.07.2010, 3:55 pm

Love your outfits!! Congrats on your Betsey shoes being on display!(And congrats to your friend on her baby :)Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

• FASHION SNAG Aug.06.2010, 10:26 pm

Cute post Celine! I love those Versace shoes and of course the ones you wore throughout the day. I wish my days were this exciting! You seem like you would be so much fun to hang out with too. xo

P.S. Were the Versace shoes really that heavy?

• Yelena Aug.06.2010, 10:00 pm

what a fun weekend! those versace shoes are actually quite attractive – not my style, but still cute! :)
    have a great weekend! :)

• agnes Aug.06.2010, 9:56 pm

tes chaussures sont magnifiques, superbes photos

• Anonymous Aug.06.2010, 9:46 pm

You are the cutest thing ever! I love your posts (and your shoes!).

If you had your own reality show, I’d watch it.