If I Was A Boy

I felt like I looked like my husband this morning when I got dressed. Well, except the shoes of course ;)

Ben rolls his skinny jeans up and loves his flannel shirts ;)

(top- Alex Lehr, jeans- JBrand, glasses- Norma Kamali, asterisk ring- Wendy Brandes, shoes- Jeffrey Campbell)

These Jeffrey Campbell Litas (SoleStruck.com) are ridiculously comfortable. I love finding heels like that because then even when I want to be comfy I don’t necessarily have to wear flats.

It’s funny how sometimes the lower priced shoes are the most comfortable. Maybe it’s because European lasts are so much narrower? Whatever it is, its effed up. More money should mean more comfort. In a perfect world…

Filed under: alex lehr · jbrand · jeffery campbell · wendy brandes

Comments:

• HeelShields Jan.30.2011, 4:29 am

Can’t wait for your line – Sweetie

• Sabina Dec.31.2010, 8:27 pm

I love these boots. But then I’m a sucker for lace-up boots with a witchy vibe.

And the asshole commenters are anonymous because they can never take what they dish out.

• TheShoeGirl Dec.23.2010, 8:42 pm

WOW Anonymous. Great insight! I had NO idea that these shoes were easy to walk in due to their pitch. Thank you SO much!
    “Interesting that a fellow shoe designer can’t understand that.” You’re right, I didn’t understand that at all until you came along.

Why are all the asshole comments anonymous?

• Anonymous Dec.23.2010, 4:57 am

i mean isn’t the fact that they are comfortable have to do with the platform… the angle of your foot isn’t mangled into a steep incline. that’s why 6-inch heels with a minimal platform are obviously way less comfortable if not even unbearable than your shoes. Many manufacture fetish 6″ heels without platforms.. even ballet heels with no instep at all.. imagine walking in those all day!

if you took away the platform and extra inch or two on the heel you would be walking in 3″ heels, which are manageable.

Interesting that a fellow shoe designer can’t understand that.

More money means luxury and supposed quality materials and, doesn’t necessarily equal proper design, craftsmanship and ergonomic degree.

• Death By Shoe Dec.16.2010, 7:06 pm

I have been eyeing these sexy boots for awhile! And they’re comfy you say?!

Love the outfit btw – you know how to rock the plaid!!

-Danielle

• Theonlyfashionprincess Dec.14.2010, 6:18 pm

I adore the litas.
    x

• Anonymous Dec.14.2010, 6:05 pm

I’ve been looking around for a good limewire alternative as they seem to be hard to come by these days ever since limewire as shut down..

anyways check the one below that i found and let me know what you guys think!

The best[url=http://limewirealternative.org] Limewire Alternative[/url] for file sharing needs that I could find!

• Helen Dec.14.2010, 9:44 am

I’ll take your word for it if you say they’re comfortable but, I wouldn’t want to have to wear them if I was going to be on my feet for a few hours!

• Marie Dec.14.2010, 7:16 am

i JUST replied to your comment on my blog and talked about these. I feel like these might be too high for me, as well as #1 and #4 on my shoe post but UGH THEY ARE SO AMAZING. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the other JCamps and the Chloe Sevs!!

• Caylen Dec.14.2010, 6:36 am

I really love those shoes. I have been debating whether to get them or not.. you rock them well! Love the outfit :)

xx

• eiphel mercedes Dec.14.2010, 5:14 am

wow, it seems that jc heels is popular right now, really adorable, but i can’t get it in here, sob*

• WendyB Dec.14.2010, 4:38 am

You look gaw-juss!

• Soho500 Dec.14.2010, 4:27 am

I don’t know the shoes don’t look that comfortable to me,

• Fashion Tales.... Dec.14.2010, 4:09 am

Simply beautiful! -xo

• Sean Grey Hanson Dec.14.2010, 1:54 am

Beautiful shoes, but I feel that it’s too big for me. LOL But, lovely shoes, though.

• Tariro Dec.14.2010, 1:53 am

WOW! I love your shoes!

• "C" Dec.14.2010, 1:21 am

Yikes one Ben is enough for me, I see some new landscaping in there.

• TheShoeGirl Dec.14.2010, 1:12 am

G- you are WAY too kind <3

Max- I swear to you that when I was taking pictures I thought of you and how you weren’t gonna like them! haha <3 You turd.

• hiyaluv Dec.14.2010, 1:10 am

you should have gone into modeling as a side job. or maybe you do already? you are fabulous :)
    gina

• stilettolover91 Dec.14.2010, 1:09 am

You look HOT! I don’t like those heels thought but u prolly already know those they’re not my type….

P.S: Did you see my new boots?? I posted pics on my blog on Thursday, go check them out <3