Football and Foot Fetishes…

I am not a football fan. Not even a little bit. This story, however, caught my attention and I now find myself sitting in front of the TV as I type this. I’m watching the Jets vs Patriots game. Who knew?

So I guess Jets coach Rex Ryan has been bad mouthing the Patriots quarterback, Tom Brady, pretty badly over the last few weeks in the press. I’m not sure what the history between the two teams is because as I mentioned… I don’t care. Well this Rex guy has been in the tabloids recently for some foot fetish funny business. Someone found these tapes of his wife Michelle (username iHavePrettyFeet) online, showing off her feet and talking about her pretty toes. The mans voice in the video is allegedly coach Rex himself. The videos seem really mild as far as fetish videos go, but you can imagine the controversy I’m sure. Here’s a video screenshot from one of the videos next to a photo of Rex and his wife. She either has a secret twin or that’s her.

Here’s where the story gets good! To get back at Rex for his shit talking, Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker stepped up to the podium during an interview and took jabs at him about his foot fetish scandal. Every question he’s asked (11 in total) he finds a way to use the word “foot” or “toe” in every answer. It’s mostly been reported as “subtle” but I think it’s pretty obvious that he’s referencing Rex Ryan. It’s totally hilarious! See for yourself….

So good!! hahahaha.

Anyway, sorry for the sports talk I just thought you’d enjoy this story as much as I do. ;)

Filed under: foot fetish · football · funny

Comments:

• MsVeve Jan.24.2011, 6:50 am

I dunno, if they are both into it then it’s their thing and doesn’t concern anyone else. what creeps me out about foot fetishes is if someone is forcing their perversion upon someone else against their will or like to someone they don’t know. that’s just uuugh!

• Sabina Jan.23.2011, 5:42 pm

Sports are like politics. Nasty.

• Anonymous Jan.21.2011, 9:27 am

great site, keep it coming

• jewlz. Jan.19.2011, 7:20 pm

My husband is a crazy Patriots fan and during dinner one night I heard all about this story…pretty hilarious. Funny you shared this.

• Pink Haired Princess Jan.19.2011, 3:33 pm

This is kind of a long comment but…I honestly don’t get why some people have foot fetishes-they’re feet! I had a personal experience of it recently when posting a couple of videos on youtube (one a nail polish tutorial and another about my recent shoe hauls), so this (obviously) weirdo starting emailing me asking for personal pics because ‘she’ (ahem, he) loved the shape of my nails (toes and fingers). That really creeps me out! It’s also made me a lot more wary about what I post on my blog, but then where do you draw the line (I mean these were perfectly innocent images)? I love posting jewellery and shoe haul pics and my readers love to see that, but the thought of someone getting their rocks off to those pics disgusts me. I can laugh about it, but it is a strange thing to deal with. A guy did stop me in the street in London 10 years ago and said my toes were gorgeous and that they looked good enough to eat, so maybe it is just my superior, amazing toes, haha! Better not go near that football guy then!

• Audi Jan.18.2011, 9:16 am

Ah-ha, this must be why I hate football — they’re such catty bitches!

• Kayla Jan.18.2011, 1:40 am

I think foot fetishes creep me out more than anything out there. Or just feet…

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

• RubiLynn Jan.17.2011, 3:45 pm

I don’t think its THAT strange, but what is weird is that they would post videos online about it. Its one thing to share something in their private life, but to post it online? Didn’t they think someone would recognize them? I think the mistake is assuming anonymity in a digital world. Love the blog btw.

• TheShoeGirl Jan.17.2011, 7:47 am

Thanks ;)

• Anonymous Jan.17.2011, 5:22 am

i think it’s wes welker,not walker.

• Anonymous Jan.17.2011, 4:50 am

hahahahahahaha!!! that is so funny!

• gina luv Jan.17.2011, 12:56 am

okay I am a sports fan and must have been living under a rock! How did I not know about this foot fetish thing? And if that is Rex’s wife her feet are rank! ugh! :)gina