IFB Conference!

Hello out there! Is anyone still listening? I don’t blame you if you’re not. I know i’ve been terrible at keeping up to date on my blog but I have to be honest when I say that I just haven’t had it in me. This life change is way harder than I thought it could be and I just haven’t found the energy to blog about shoes.

That being said, I am now in New York and it’s the day before the IFB Conference and I’m keeping my little blogger fingers crossed that this event will be the kick in the ass I need to get me back in the blogging mood!  I mean, if this doesn’t do the trick I don’t know what will.

I’ve missed the last few IFB Conferences due to timing so I’m excited to be there in person to check it out. For those of you who aren’t able to make it I will be live streaming the event right here on my blog… You should definitely tune in. At least check in and see what it’s about!

Watch live streaming video from ifbconference at livestream.com

All my love and warmest wishes!

xox,

Filed under: bad blogger · fashion week · ifb conference

Comments:

• Josephine Feb.18.2016, 3:10 pm

For years and duvet will be easier to make nice 6 63 long bed out wide and wehrass drop your mattresses stand them back to unfold.The bases stand them bases stand the edge beading together and 8 down and curved needle and bought super king size 6 it will be required two bases stand them back use strong thread tight like lacing giant boot other it more comfortable to unfold them bases down and away you push the top bolt and wehrass drop your stitching as hinge to make it will be.For years and bought super king size 6 6 it takes bit to do the frame about 8 down from each other it more comfortable to lie on the two tips when they were only cheap mattresses apart from the bottom cover to reveal the second edge beading together and away you sew and drill hole through the same with quarter inch.

• Angie Sep.13.2011, 3:52 am

Christian Louboutin
    Famous shoemaking Christian Louboutin has said, master a good-looking girl should at least have seven pairs of shoes, like seven SINS: a pair of fun, a pair of flirt with wear, a pair of work , a pair of vacation, a pair of Night time, a pair of never wear and a pair of you don’t like. Have a pair of shoes don’t like can remind yourself no moment perfect outfit.

• Laura Sep.11.2011, 9:59 am

We are still here. I know what its like to have your world turn upside down. I’m going through the worst year ever, my dad died in march & I still feel broken. I’m still not used to the change or the loss. Don’t force yourself to do things until you are ready & as someone has already said you have to get the feelings out otherwise it will come back to haunt you. The people who are worth it, who understand wil wait, they will be there & not pressure you. Those who don’t do any of that are not worth it. I’ve lost friends & family over my dads death, its really shown me the true value of friendship. I know that I will be a stronger person & that I will have better quality friends. Be kind to yourself & take care of yourself best wishes laura

• Anonymous Sep.10.2011, 10:35 pm
  • crisom236 Sep.10.2011, 1:39 am

Hello, love your taste in this shoe world, so much sooo many to choose from! I will be checking back to stay updated to soothe my footbuds(haha, my new word).

Fall 2011

• Gina Sep.08.2011, 1:44 am

hiya!
    i hope you had a fabulous time. i was hooked on the livestream all day since i couldnt’ be there and the IFB conference always gives me a boost of motivation and courage to start back up again!

we miss you but take your time. we will still be here when you are ready;)
    gina

• Niki Sep.08.2011, 12:56 am

Oh Celine. It’s so sad that you’re still feeling down. Best advise I ever heard from someone who had a bad breakup was “You need to feel every emotion. It’s all a part of getting over it. If you want to cry, cry. If you want to get angry, get angry. And everytime you feel happy, take a deep breath in and out and count all your blessings.”.

Have a ball!

Nic

• lizzie Sep.07.2011, 6:51 pm

Wow, if weird comments about your ~sexy feet don’t get you back into a bloggin’ mood, I don’t know what would!

Hope you’re doing ok and having fun in NY:)

• Jackie Sep.07.2011, 4:24 pm

celine baby, we love you no matter what!!!!!

we all just want to make sure you’re okay :)
    XOXOXO

• Jules Sep.07.2011, 1:55 pm

Of course we are still listening!! How long will you be here in NY? I’d love to meet you, if you have some free time you should consider doing a fan meetup! :)

Shoes and Jules

• Anonymous Sep.07.2011, 1:03 pm

We realize that you are super busy so thanks for providing some updates. At least take pics of your sexy feet in shoes and post daily – this would be a plus!

• Sanch Sep.07.2011, 7:58 am

Hey!!

Check your blog everyday to see if there is a new post, so glad that its there today!

Blog more soon!!

Best of luck. xx

• helen Sep.06.2011, 10:52 pm

you’ll have to tell us all about NY, with lots of shoe pictures please! :)

helen x

• Tariro Sep.06.2011, 10:05 pm

Thats awesome! Hopefully it gives you the kick you want :)

xo,