London Calling!

I knew it!!! Some great shoes are already coming out of London Fashion Week :)

My homies at Burberry (I use the term homie loosely, it’s a one sided friendship) showed some pretty awesome tribal inspired shoes

What a great color palette!

These remind me of something though………

…Just sayin.

I love how the striped jacket is interpreted in this wedge…

What a great woven shoe! So much work and such rich earthy tones. I love.

Looks like Charlotte Olympia worked with Matthew Williamson on some pretty great shoes. I LOVE the mixes of material and the colored lucite heels.

They look a little heavy and more like Fall than Spring, but they’re great nonetheless.

(all images via Vogue.com)

Excited for what’s to come!!

XOX,

Filed under: burberry · charlotte olympia · fashion week · l.a.m.b. · lamb · london · matthew williamson · runway

Comments:

• Elizabeth Oct.02.2011, 5:51 pm

The car high heels are so creative! I love the red brake light at the back.

• Catalina Sep.26.2011, 9:07 pm

OMG I am so happy to hear that they are comfortable! (not that this would dissuade me too much, but it definitely helps!)

Thanks Celine, you’re the best! XOXO

• TheShoeGirl Sep.26.2011, 7:45 am

@Catalina… let me just say that 1- they are super comfortable and 2- super coveted. MORE importantly though is how they make you feel. I dare you to put them on and try to have a bad day. Not possible. ;)

They’re a statement and you need to rock them grrrrl! I promise you that you;ll get stopped several times with people commenting on them.

XO

• Catalina Sep.26.2011, 6:39 am

OH Celine I came here because I know you are the only person that I “know” that would support me on my latest shoe adventure…. I caved in and got the Miu Miu glittery booties!!!! OMG I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL I GET THEMMMMM please tell me they are worth my precious $890. I may die of panic. I though it over so much and decided I would regret it after they are all sold out and none for me. What do you think? major shoe panic going on, HELP!!!

(I decided to get the gold/green combo. I have a thing for non-matching colors… you know, like sometimes, when two tones look so odd together that they end up having a sort of hypnotic effect? )

• Anonymous Sep.25.2011, 1:37 am

This comment is not about the post, it’s about something else. Hope you don’t get this thing wrong even if is not our bussiness but I wonder what happend between you and Ben, you guys seem so happy and in love, a lovely couple.

Of course we only know a little piece of your live but I must say I feel a little sad with the news..

Hope you are doing good though, really.

• thefashionistachic Sep.24.2011, 11:18 am

Wow! My heart is racing and my mouth is salivating. I don’t how often I will able to come through her. I am the Fashion Therapist who needs LOVES SHOE THERAPY!

• Life's a shoe Sep.23.2011, 7:51 am

god super love the charotte olympia shoes!!!

• Kat Sep.23.2011, 2:09 am

I am so in love with those Burberry wedges at the top, they are absolutely gorgeous! Is there ever going to be a way I can get them! I need them!

• Anonymous Sep.22.2011, 7:21 pm

I normally don’t comment, but I’m really happy you’re posting again. I love seeing your fashion sense and hearing your opinions about different styles. You always cheer me up so hopefully all of us readers can cheer you up too. So thanks :)

~Amber

• La Vrai(e) Charlotte Sep.21.2011, 10:18 am

this colour are awesome!!i love it!!very very beautiful

• Valerie Sep.20.2011, 10:44 pm

Love the shirt!

Just Like a True Star

• Kaitlin Mattingly Sep.20.2011, 10:25 pm

I’m in lover with everything that Burberry does and stands for…and I want those shoes to just magically appear in my closet tomorrow morning..so amazing

Come Visit<3
    KaitGirl.blogspot.com
    xo kait

• talktomyshoes Sep.20.2011, 8:37 pm

Holy. Shit. The Charlotte/ Matthew shoes just kicked my ass. LOVE THEM

• Jessica Sep.20.2011, 5:52 pm

love that your blogging so much!! I love the shoe with the maple leaf tattoo above it .. i am canadian ;)Those wedges are fab! Thanks for posting

• anorexicescapades.com Sep.20.2011, 3:13 pm

Yes yes yes, I seen he show yesterday and couldn’t pay attention to the clothes b/c the shoes was amazin’ and I don’t even like wedges

• agnes Sep.20.2011, 2:30 pm

le premier modèle de chaussures est MAGNIFIQUE, j’adore