My Life in 30 Seconds or Less…

I haven’t done a photo roundup in a while. Here are some photos from my Tumblr and Instagram from the last month or so.

Cheetah Lita’s

Super high Céline’s
Shopping at TopShop

Chloe Sevigny x Opening Ceremony

Glittery Steve Maddens
Bebe glitter wedges in Vegas
The shoes I packed for a weekend in Vegas
Black on black home manicure

I don’t know who makes um but I love um!

Interesting handbag from the MoMA store

An image I found that stopped me in my tracks
Flower power!
Ahh!! Me with a French fry shoved up my lip to fake lip injections.
LAMB runway shoes
Charlotte Olympia for Peter Som runway shoes
Maison Martin Margiela

Shopping at Alejandro Ingelmo. Bottom right is a new member of my shoe family.
The best carrot juice I’ve had in my life. Organic Avenue ♥
Hope you’re enjoying your weekend!
XOX,

Filed under: alejandro ingelmo · bebe · celine · charlotte olympia · chloe sevigny · jeffery campbell · l.a.m.b. · lamb · martin margiela · opening ceremony · shoes · steve madden · top shop

Comments:

• L'Iconoclaste Oct.06.2011, 7:30 pm

Great blog I just found ! You have a new member ;)
    I love sooo many things in this post, from the crazy pink heel of the topshop shoes to the keyboard handbag, not to mention the MESMERIZING black Alejandro Ingelmo (that you now own, lucky you I am SO jealous !!!!) and the runway C.O heels ! Crazy good !

• afi Oct.03.2011, 6:38 pm

Hi I’m following your blog now love it follow mine too

buttercuptrend.blogspot.com

xx
    afi

• angelindisguise Sep.28.2011, 11:11 am

I love your style!lol fake lip injections

• Miilodie Sep.27.2011, 5:35 pm

Puisque tu parles français je vais éviter de me ridiculiser en anglais. Les chaussures rouges avec un noeud viennent d’une ancienne collection du chausseur français “André”, voici l’article de la blogueuse en photo : http://www.paulinefashionblog.com/article-i-hearts-2-ma-tenue-full-effect-61856806.html

• Life's a shoe Sep.23.2011, 7:54 am

i love your glitter sheos! and wow you pack a lot of shoes for a trip! I try to but there’s always a weight limit and i want to save up a lot of space in my luggage for more shopping!

• shoe-radar.com Sep.22.2011, 8:10 am

OMG Those LAMB runway shoes!!! Killer! and the BEBE of course =) xx

• Hisa Sep.21.2011, 5:41 pm

The red peep toes are from Schutz, it’s a very famous brazilian brand :)

• Anonymous Sep.21.2011, 2:11 pm

OMG thank you, love these sneak peeks into whats coming!!

I cant believe it but yes that neon sock makes the shoe!

• IsabellasMommy Sep.21.2011, 4:43 am

Have The Bebe Glittery Wedges Came Out Yet?? I Love Love Them!!!

♥stephaniebridget.blogspot.com

• Matter Of Style Sep.20.2011, 5:40 pm

Alejandro Ingelmo! OMG!
    They look insane! Fantastic!

• TheShoeGirl Sep.19.2011, 2:34 am

@Sabina- That is so great! Thanks for sharing :)

@NikiMaait- Thank you- it’s David Yurman

• NikiMaait Sep.19.2011, 1:57 am

I love your ring in the nails pics! Amazing. Do you mind telling me where you got it from?

• Kaitlin Mattingly Sep.18.2011, 10:29 pm

seriously this post is so fabbbbb…love that pic of the colorful nails!

KaitGirl.blogspot.com
    xo kait

• Sabina Sep.18.2011, 9:47 pm
  • Tariro Sep.18.2011, 9:19 pm

I am in LOVE with those litas!
    xo,
    peppermintandivy.blogspot.com

• Sabina Sep.18.2011, 8:55 pm

How funny that the whole shelf was for a weekend trip. No wonder I love this blog.

Also, I got so inspired by the Burberry creepers you posted the other day I made an illustration of them. As soon as it dries, I’ll post it.

Hope your juice fast is going well!

• Call me M Sep.18.2011, 6:22 pm

Loved the LAMB and the Chloe for Opening Ceremony shoes!
    Also, wow, so many shoes for a weekend in Vegas? haha
    Oh and the black on black french manicure is amazing. I want to try it too!

• leading Sep.18.2011, 6:07 pm

Hello do you know? Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness. loss weight quick and one more thing Fitness – if it came in a bottle, everybody would have a great body. loss weight quick it depends upon you what you think about your health. Now loss weight quick I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I’m doing. loss weight quick Fitness is most important thing for healthy life. loss weight quick Thanks for your kind information on this page i like this. loss weight quick. Thanks for such a nice information. It is really awesome.
    Bye Bye take care and good night.

• talktomyshoes Sep.18.2011, 5:54 pm

Those Chloe shoes are to DIE for. What season?? Do you remember?

• anorexicescapades.com Sep.18.2011, 5:38 pm

My fav is the fry in lip….I like it!