All That Glitters is Not Gold

You guys know I’m obsessed with Miu Miu, and lately I’ve let my glitter obsession get the better of me… Well, luckily Miu Miu does glitter better than anyone. Proof? Here it is….

A pair of perfect glitter pumps.
 This blue is electric! Amazing in person.

I opted for the fushcia. Duh.

XOX,

Filed under: amazing · glitter · miu miu · new shoes · obsessed

Comments:

• Fabulously Fetish Apr.11.2012, 5:09 pm

After seeing these amazing shoes on here and searching high and low for a pair I decided to spend that little bit more and invest in a bespoke pair. I also had studs attached on the back on shoes to make them that bit more personal. I found a company based in North London that attended to my every need and a pair of heel that will last forever.

Have a look at the website, i know they are a fetish company but don’t let that put you off as they make everything!

• Life's a shoe Nov.03.2011, 9:05 am

sigh so beautiful! love the pale pink ones!

• Alex Adams Nov.01.2011, 10:31 pm

I won’t lie, I’m not usually a huge fan of glitz and glam. I’m not a HUGE girly-girl, aside from my fascination with shoes (although most girls share the same, at least I thought so). I do like these, however. I like that they made them in multiple colors, providing a little something for everyone.

Aside from the glitter, my favorite thing about these pumps is the cut. I think it’s beautiful. The way it’s cut along the inner and outer side of the foot creates an illusion that the shoe is taller than it actually is. It’s like a work of art. The heel is tapered perfectly, not awkwardly round or “old-lady” pointed.

The only thing I’d be concerned about with these shoes (as I’m finding with a lot of shoe bloggers favorite picks), would be the durability. The glitter is bound to wear off to some degree, don’t you think? Maybe not. Anyway, good choice to profile.

• sadie Oct.31.2011, 1:53 pm

I love mui mui at the moment, I mean glitter + heels = perfection.

I would so love the pale pink.

x

• Anonymous Oct.31.2011, 9:52 am

Hey guys, you know the new trend in boots in Spain? Meet Hector boots.
    We sell them in our store and send them abroad.
    Contact us in the mail pfersol@hotmail.com
    Visit us also at:

• Shaheera Oct.31.2011, 7:16 am

I love these!! You can never go wrong with a sprinkling of glitter :)
    I came across some stunning Miu Miu Glitter booties, which I wanted to share on my blog..have a look

Shaheera X

• Trevor Oct.31.2011, 12:26 am

Mui mui hermosa zapatos. I was never too big on miu miu either, but these shoes are just gorgeous! Can’t wait to see you rock them!

• anorexicescapades.com Oct.30.2011, 11:31 pm

You know what? I usueally hate Miu Miu shoes but these are kinda adorable

• Bubble My Licorice Oct.30.2011, 4:48 pm

lovely shoes

• A Stylized Hysteria Oct.30.2011, 12:31 pm

Yep, I agree. Those are the most perfect heels in creation.

• Mary Oct.30.2011, 9:26 am

I THINK THEY ARE GREAT IN ALL COLORS !! AHAHHAH….
    BUT I PREFER FUXIA ;)

THIS BLOG IT’S PERFECT FOR ME ,I’M SICK FOR SHOES!!!

MUCH LOVE FROM ITALY DARLING http://www.thelastillusion.blogspot.com

• Sabina Oct.30.2011, 6:36 am

I like the fuchsia too though I’d choose the baby pink first.

• NewQ8 Bride Oct.30.2011, 6:26 am

oooh i loved the first one

• Monni Swizzle Oct.30.2011, 6:06 am

They’re all very pretty, but the blue ones are the best ~ yes, very electric! ^^

• william Oct.30.2011, 5:44 am

Have you seen any of the glitter tutorials on youtube?? A lot of people coat beat up, older shoes in glitter to give them new life.

• LoveE ♥ Oct.30.2011, 1:55 am

Love them all, but I have a soft spot for those subtle-pink heels!

x

• Paul Oct.29.2011, 10:44 pm

The blue ones are stunning, as are the fushia. The pink ones look muted by comparison ! haha
    :0)
    p.

• Anna Oct.29.2011, 10:35 pm

The orange ones are all that I dreamed of. Wow- its better than any Loubs I’ve ever seen!

• CC Oct.29.2011, 10:33 pm

Just a few hours ago I was lusting over those hells! haha nice choice!! :) *

• Leslie J Oct.29.2011, 10:31 pm

Those blue pumps are amazing in the picture, I can only imagine what they look like in person:o