Impatiently Waiting for Miu Miu

EVERY DAY I’ve been checking Vogue.com to see if the latest Miu Miu runway collection had been posted yet. Miu Miu is my current favorite as far as shoes go and I haven’t been disappointed… until… today.

OH WHY MIUCCIA!? WHY??

Not so bad you say? It gets worse.

????

I’m sorry and I HATE saying negative things about a designer I respect SO much and look up to immensely but I just don’t have any positives here. I don’t like the shape, the colors, the details…. I’m so confused!

These ones are the worst! Putty/tan/beige??? A MULE??? Oh say it isn’t so!

Nobody asked you Sven.
I need a moment. Am I a shithead for talking smack on my shoe idol?? I need some Milano cookies and a glass of milk to dunk them.
xox,

Filed under: bummer · fugly · miu miu · runway · sadness · ugly shoes

Comments:

• GFS Nov.29.2011, 3:17 am

What in the hell was Miu Miu thinking? Are they making shoes for Cruella Deville?

These pics literally made my stomach turn. That’s not good.

• J Oct.21.2011, 10:28 am

I’ve checked your blog for awhile and admire your shoe collection so much! After reading this I also admire your sense of humour too! Those shoes are terrible!!!!

• Jules Oct.18.2011, 6:36 pm

Ewww I agree – so gross!

Shoes and Jules

• drara010 Oct.13.2011, 8:39 am

Absolutely agree

Moncler Vests with full lined can let you wear super comfort and soft. It features beatiful color with attached hood, The excellent down filling for lightweight, Comfortable and fashionable. Lots of colors and styles you can find here. Don’t miss it.

• Dexter Oct.09.2011, 3:38 pm

You’re right (again), these are horrible! Big-big disappointment for sure.

• Life's a shoe Oct.09.2011, 11:36 am

i agree, i was disappointed with tese season’s miumiu shoes…but her prada shoes were pretty!

• kat cameron Oct.09.2011, 3:40 am

the bag works, the shoes really don’t! blearg! it’s like they designed the bag first and then the shoes were an afterthought. hmmm

• anorexicescapades.com Oct.09.2011, 12:34 am

Hated IT! I just glad you’re not one of those jaded fashion ppl that will endorse anything with a designer label

• Highness Oct.08.2011, 7:16 am

You have confused Germany and Sweden…

• Pink Haired Princess Oct.07.2011, 3:30 pm

I too was disappointed when I looked at them yesterday; unflattering shapes and just too much going on with the colours and patterns. Wasn’t even that keen on the clothes or other accessories either, which isn’t like me for Miu Miu.

• lucy Oct.07.2011, 2:45 pm

They look like something from a Dr Seuss movie, in fact i’m sure I saw something like these featured on the women starring in The Grinch?

Just as ugly :-S

• Jules Oct.07.2011, 3:28 am

Those shoes look like something Louis XIV would wear. Gross. And that bag in the picture with the pink shoes looks like it has vaginas on it.

• Ingrid Oct.07.2011, 1:52 am

Oh no! Absolutely agree…very odd looking shoes. I recently posted Jean-Michel Cazabat post…and his collab with VPL. He has great shoes! Should check it out.

Ingrid
    Visit me: http://www.sewchique.com

• black thief Oct.07.2011, 1:07 am

http://mhrpicx.blogspot.com/ India,s and Bollywood No 1 Blog. A collection of Hot pictures of Indian Celebs, Indian Actress, Bollywood Celebrities, Models

• Anonymous Oct.07.2011, 12:38 am

they look like witch shoes

• Cherry Oct.06.2011, 11:35 pm

I hate the actual shoe design, but I love the color scheme of the red and pink. I love the bag too, very dainty.

• Louise LeMans Oct.06.2011, 11:16 pm

OMG they are like Spaghetti Western shoes! Because they are Italian and look kinda western but by way of…Russia?

I don’t know what the inspiration was, or how they tie in with the rest of the collection, but it’s definitely a misstep…pun intended.

Hope those Milanos helped, nom nom nom!

• Valerie Oct.06.2011, 7:27 pm

Those boots are really beautiful!

Just Like a True Star

• arc Oct.06.2011, 6:16 pm

I remember about 10 years ago (can’t pinpoint) I stopped buying shoes for about 2 years because everything was so damn ugly. It was about the time that the chunky loafer mule, the flat mule and the sneaker mule came out. I’m sorry but a full shoe that exposes a dry white heel of the foot is just ugly. At least a sandal or flip flop takes the eye away from the ugly view of back of someones foot.

• Catalina Oct.06.2011, 5:10 pm

I actually came to your blog last night to see if you had comments on these, as a sanity check…. Like you I was anxiously waiting for some shoe-lust. Oh the horror, I almost fell back, chair and everything, when I saw these :(

WHAT THE FUCKK!?!?!?!?!

• footman Oct.06.2011, 12:52 pm

As someone that admires the shape of a womans foot, I hate these shoes. Shoes, to me, are the most important feature of a look. Let’s face it, if your shoes are ugly and your feet hurt nothing else you have on will make up for it. A shoe tragedy it is.

• sadie Oct.06.2011, 12:36 pm

Not keen on them, but I love the pink ones. That said, they look like they’d be seriously tricky to wear in real life.

hope you get over the shock of these horrors!

• AllaS. Oct.06.2011, 11:59 am

I LOVE LOVE HEELS=))Check out my blog, I will be posting my top 10 owned heels=))super cute.. Im a new follower, please follow back.
    yourinmyheadnow1@blogspot.com

• MsVeve Oct.06.2011, 8:55 am

I kinda like teh first ones and the ones that are all pink.) thou the boots are kinda creepy:/

• TheShoeGirl Oct.06.2011, 8:02 am

@MOS- I agree! I was confused by that too. They definitely look fall, especially with all her use of velvet. So weird.

• Matter Of Style Oct.06.2011, 8:00 am

i forgot to say these shoes by miu miu are really ugly!
    This year some s/s collections look more like f/w for the color palettes they used!

• Matter Of Style Oct.06.2011, 7:51 am

I think i still haven’t seen a pair of shoes to die for the next season!
    Prada cadillac shoes are good, Mugler heeless shoes are unusual but I’m still looking for the it shoe!

• Snapanprint Oct.06.2011, 7:40 am

You had every right to write of your hate of these new Mui Mui shoes.

I found them tacky and very strange…a throwback to the times of Marie Antoinette perhaps but not wearable in a modern sense.

Hopefully, it was just a misstep and Mui Mui will be back to designing shoes that both of us will love soon.