Shoe Regrets…

Do you guys ever have shoe regret? I don’t mean shoe remorse where you buy a pair and then you’re like, why the eff did I buy that effing shoe? I mean when you see an amazing shoe and you don’t buy it for one reason or another and then it sells out and you’re like, why the eff didn’t I buy that effing shoe?

Well kids, yesterday I scored a major victory against shoe regret. I purchased one of the shoes on my list! Yes, I have a list. Wanna see it? Well here’s the abridged version ;)

The sweetest shoe I’ve ever seen? Probably. Luella by Georgina Goodman Spring Summer 2009

(photo: ShoeDaydreams -luckyyyy!)

So rad. Dior creepers, Fall Winter 2004

Such a perfectly beautiful wedge. The green is perfect. Paule Ka, 2010

Sold out everywhere, these perfect fringe boots by Isabel Marant, Fall 2011

Some of the most amazing shoes I’ve ever seen, these Balenciaga Fall 2010 shoes were WAY out of my price rage. At over $2500 I regret not having them, but I can’t say I regret not buying them ;)

And I know that Jeffrey Campbell knocked these right off but I still wait for the original to pop up on ebay in my size, the Chloe “doc martin” ankle boot. Love.
Finally, the super popular, often imitated but never duplicated (until now!!) Chloe studded flat boot. Fall 2008, Fall 2011
That’s right! The Chloe Susan boot has been reissued! I picked them up today from the South Coast Plaza Chloe store. The LA store had a waitlist and is selling out fast! If you too have these shoes on your regret list, go go go!!! They are also available in red if you’re daring enough…
I’m so excited!!
XOX,

Filed under: balenciaga · chloe · creepers · designer shoes · dior · ebay · hot shoes · isabel marant · luella · paule ka · studded shoes

Comments:

• Oh Nuts! Jan.25.2012, 4:07 pm

And once again I am totally disappointed as I just lost out to some 1 minute bidder on the 2008 Max Mara Creeper wedges. Although totally superficial it just ruined my day. Clearly they weren’t meant for me :(

• Kimber Jan.23.2012, 2:12 am

Oh my yes. Though sometimes it’s more like I should have bought two pairs so I could keep wearing when I’d worn my faves out.

The one I miss the most? The Gretta Gloria. http://www.myshoes.com/gretta/gloria/grey/suede/pumps

It doesn’t photograph well, but in person it’s gorgeous.

• ขายส่งรองเท้า Jan.21.2012, 7:48 pm

The frist one is very lovely.

• Catalina Jan.20.2012, 10:59 pm

My one big shoe regret are the satin cat/dog/swallow/daisy printed miu miu mary janes. I thought they would date really fast and decided not to buy them. I really really wish I had gotten them and ever since they sold out I have been trying to find a pair in my size to no avail :(

I think the same story would have repeated itself last season with the glitter booties, BUT thanks to your advice I jumped in and got them, and let me say they are such a hit. I love them and hope to enjoy them for many seasons :)

• Jeeda Jan.19.2012, 10:55 am

To this day I regret not buying the LAMB Darrel Platform Pump in the Black/Gold/Silver color way. I still get pissed when looking in my closet and I see something that would work so well with those babies…

• kids flip flops Jan.18.2012, 10:54 am

All of the designs are really amazing. They are all unique. The pink Luella is my favorite. Very feminine look.

• Janan Leo Jan.18.2012, 9:10 am

Its design is wonderful and excellent. I like your selection. Thanks for sharing us.
    Folding shoes | Fold up Shoes

• ShoeHOTLINE Jan.17.2012, 3:08 pm

What a great list. The Luella is so freaking adorable.

• Red Jan.17.2012, 2:10 pm

I am with you on the luella shoes! I wish I had the Louis Vuitton AW ’10 pink velvet shoes…uncier

• Matter Of Style Jan.17.2012, 9:37 am

i too have that list! some on my list are the Gucci tom ford bamboo heels and satin straps and the ysl cage ankle boots!

• Jeff Hardy Jan.17.2012, 5:35 am

nice post. Now you can use this b2b e marketplace to promote kids footwears import & export business.

• Jane B. Jan.17.2012, 12:06 am

ISABEL MARANT!!!

Her shoes (as well as everything else in her line) are so f*cking fab!! No regrets here…darn student loan has me hostage for a few more years.

• POONG Jan.15.2012, 2:30 pm

oh GOD, Dior creeper 2004 O_o LOVE IT

• Pint Size Fashionista Jan.14.2012, 11:11 pm

I love those Balenciaga shoes i saw them in Glamour and instantly loved them!!
    also love those green wedges! i’ve been looking for a good pair of wedge heels any suggestions??

• Snoopygirl Jan.14.2012, 8:59 am

uh oh … you reminded me about those Dior creepers. STILL regret not moving heaven and earth to find them!

• Oh Nuts! Jan.13.2012, 9:53 pm

2008 Max Mara Wedge Creepers!!!! Ugh they haunt me to this day. I would considering not killing but maybe poking someone in the eye with a gummy worm for a pair. Violence never solves a thing. Damn those shoes!

• Pink Haired Princess Jan.13.2012, 4:59 pm

NO, THOSE ARE MY SHOE REGRETS!! Haha, I have lusted after those GG for Luella heart shoes since I first saw them-I still look for them today, they are the ultimate shoe that I wish I had. Unfortunately I never had access to them at the time because they are the one designer shoe I’d have possibly paid full price for. Oh well, the hunt continues!

• A Casa da Vá Jan.13.2012, 3:07 am

What a rock star list, I want them all!

Hugs & kisses from South Florida,

• Girlie Blogger Jan.12.2012, 9:11 am

No, not too much regrets. But I need to go shopping more.

• ElleA Jan.12.2012, 4:16 am

I have those moments too. I am so wanted Sam Edelman’s Lorissa pumps but my size sells out so fast I wish I bought them when I had a chance. :(.

• Chris L Jan.11.2012, 11:25 pm

Oh gahhh, I’m the same way!!! D: I have SOO MANY SHOES I wish I had saved for instead of splurge on other things. Then those shoes I could have bought but didn’t. And finally the shoes I bought but took back because of guilt, only to regret it later, haha.

I could go on for agess, but I feel your pain D;

• Love and Glitter Jan.11.2012, 6:47 pm

You have such amazing taste! I love the Chloe boots in black and red! Could you do a ‘shoes I now regret buying?’ or ‘shoes that mean a lot to you’ :)

• Fede Jan.11.2012, 5:48 pm

really love the chloe boots!

• anorexicescapades.com Jan.11.2012, 5:11 pm

Valentine’s Day is around the corner these are some good gift ideas.