Off to the Drag Show

I belieeeeeeve I have mentioned my obsession with drag queens in the past? Well, my favorite drag show, RuPaul’s Drag Race is back on air and my friends and I went to West Hollywood to celebrate.
Every Monday Micky’s Bar premiers the newest episode and then follows it up with an amazing drag show featuring girls from Drag Race past.
I wore my new skirt from Zara. Its like a mullet skirt. Slutty in the front, demure in back.

You know I love my monster shoes. These are high high high!

(shoes- Jeffrey Campbell, rings- LowLove, David Yurman)

(top- Urban Outfitters, necklace- vintage)
 My woman, Leah <3 Hi bebe!
And the lovely girls…

So fun!! If you’re in the area I highly suggest you make a night of it. And if there are any fabulous queens reading… let’s hang out!

XOX-

Filed under: drag show · jeffery campbell · urban outfitters · zara

Comments:

• lizzie Feb.07.2012, 2:26 pm

Loves itttt!! I’ve seen Raja, Manila (my faaaavorite) and Carmen perform at a club in DC. The shows are so much fun. Carmen has the most amazing body I have EVER seen.

• They Call Me J. Feb.06.2012, 5:19 pm

There is a new gay bar in Santa Ana called the Velvet Lounge that has a drag show for Sunday morning brunch. Supposed to be tons of fun.

• Olya Baileys - fashion kuraga Feb.02.2012, 11:37 am

very cute photos!
    like your dress and shoes!
    (\__/)
    (=’.’=)
    (“)_(“)

• Morgan DeLapa Feb.02.2012, 5:16 am

I’ve never commented before, but I love your blog. It’s one of my favorites, I love your tumblr too. You’re everything I aspire to be in life! You have great style and great taste in shoes. I love your outfit!
    Treasurextrove.blogspot.com

• Jadzia626 Feb.02.2012, 1:45 am

“And if there are any fabulous queens reading… let’s hang out!”

Nothing that fabulous, I’m just a shoe-obsessed transgirl :)

I’d love to see a drag show some time. Looks so awesome!

• Girlie Blogger Feb.01.2012, 11:43 pm

I have yet to see a real drag show. Really want to. Love your skirt, and those wedges too.

• welcome to my jungle Feb.01.2012, 11:02 pm

Ahhh this looks so much fun! And can’t get enough of this Zara skirt!

xo