Cece L’amour on Endless.com

Another amazing online retailer is now carrying Cece L’amour! At the time of this post Endless.com has six styles!!

You guys, I’m beside myself. I’ve decided to buy a pair myself to support the brand. haha
I’m still waiting on Zappos ’cause they’ll have the Leeah in black, which I love. Endless only has red as of now (which is really more of a pink)

Heels.com added 2 additional styles and they now have 6 styles total. I couldn’t be happier!

I’m currently working on my 4th season and I’m really excited to show you guys what’s next.
Thanks for your continued kind words and support. I love you guys :)

XOXO,

Filed under: Cece L'amour · endless.com · heels.com · shoe design · shoe designer · shoe shopping

Comments:

• Diet Blog! May.16.2012, 12:13 am

Congrats!!! Your shoes are in June’s issue of Cosmo- TWICE!!

• ShoeZQ Apr.25.2012, 1:56 pm

OMG! The Katie T-Strap (in pink) is definitely my next shoe purchase. Love them more than words. I’ll send pics as soon as I get them :)

• Jamie Apr.21.2012, 12:40 pm

Great looking shoes! I see a couple of pairs that I would love to have.

• Supra shoes Apr.18.2012, 12:54 pm

These shoes are just awesome! so stunning they look and so comfortable to wear.

• Gabrielle Boland Apr.18.2012, 7:28 am

Here are the ULTIMATE online shoe stores I absolutely love!

You must check them out! http://good-day-gorgeous.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/you-cant-walk-without-them-gabrielle.html

• Andrea Apr.18.2012, 2:05 am

I love your shoe line Cece L’amour. These shoes are wonderfully feminine. Along with some of my other full-footed sisters, we wish they were available in size 11.

Other than that congratulations!
    Your Feet Make You Unique – Women’s Large Size Shoe Blog

• apopofpurple Apr.17.2012, 7:22 am

this is great! I’m a huge shoe lover too. Check out my collection here and do follow me as the collection grows! : )

thanks!
    xo Jenn

• celine outlet Apr.16.2012, 2:36 am

Today’s color in manolo blahnik outlet Brynn’s gorgeous color series is yellow! And upon further investigation of my cupboards and closet it turns celine luggage out I have very little of this sunshiny color. I must fix that. The top board is a collection of things manolo blahnik online that I found around my house (yes Mila, I stole some of your toys for this photoshoot), and the bottom one is a few lovely yellow items that I wouldn’t mind adding to my wardrobe.Before I delve into celine outlet the book though, I went to the ridiculously lush n’ plush penthouse suite at the W London Hotel where celine bags AH antics have been going on all day and will go on late into the night. I’ve never seen a freestanding double basin island in a hotel bathroom before but this facilitated the WAH girls to set up a mini nail salon, complete with an MTV Cribs-style jacuzzi in the backdrop. I’ll be celine bags disappointed if people don’t take advantage of the tub and end up there with geysers on full blast and champers flowing.

• Miss Iffa Apr.15.2012, 11:34 pm

I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your sense of style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too?

Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

• infokorners Apr.15.2012, 11:13 am

awesome shoes…..

• Matter Of Style Apr.14.2012, 5:23 pm

congratulations!
    Your shoes are great!
    Tell me how it feels to see your shoes worn by other women around the street. It must be such a thrill!

• Denise Apr.14.2012, 12:52 am

I was reading an article on Huffington post and saw the animated flash ad for Heels.com, advertising the Tanisha and the Heidi. Grats on the exposure!

• Laura Apr.12.2012, 11:23 pm

Congrats girl! When will the Leeah be available in black? I neeeeeeed!!

• lizzie Apr.12.2012, 3:07 pm

CONGRATULATIONS! I can’t wait to not be brokeashell.biz so I can buy myself the Leahs they are SO cute!!

I hope the future brings Cece L’amour flats too …pleeease? :)

• Ise Apr.12.2012, 12:02 pm

I love the first one!

• Peta Seaman Apr.12.2012, 11:15 am

Ah, so lovely! Makes me sad to think I won’t get to wear them though, being an Eu 42/ US 12 and all :( Sigh. Just because I have flippers for feet, doesn’t mean I want to wear my grandmothers shoes haha

• Karen Apr.12.2012, 7:58 am

Congrats! That’s so awesome. I love the Leeah in black, might just have to pick it up myself once it’s available.