Are You Making Fun of Me?

You guys. Is it just me or do you feel like sometimes we’re being tricked? Or tested? Like we’re being made fun of! I feel like some designers are getting together (I’m thinking of that scene in Zoolander where all the fashion bad guys are conference calling) saying “Let’s make some nasty ass shoes and see how many people will buy them! Bwahahaha!!”
Well, I’m on to you! And I’m not buyin.
Listen I’m not saying I’m the best designer ever and that I don’t make shoes that some people find ugly, but these just look intentionally ugly. Am I wrong??

Excuse me. I think I’m gonna be sick.

Hugs and barf bags,

Filed under: bacon grease · depressed · fashion · fugly · nasty shoes · new shoes · shoe design · ugly shoes

Comments:

• Katie Lee Aug.21.2012, 4:56 am

i threw up in my mouth a little

• Internet URL Aug.19.2012, 5:46 am

Hi there!
    Last one is from Trippen! Obviously they are not designed for people like you! I mean, they are designed for other type of consumers, and because of them, Trippen is a success! Dont really like all of their models, but realy love the way they solve the uppers… Check their web site and tell me if im wrong, about the way to solve the uppers…
    As a designer, I can admit that they are really creative!
    Nice blog!

• warm leather coats women Jul.19.2012, 1:07 am

Those shoes looks a little strange but I have to say i love those strange style so I love them!

• nike air max Jun.25.2012, 5:06 am

Really Nice Collection and good design i love to all the shoes thanks for sharing such a nice blog..

• Andrea Jun.19.2012, 3:11 am

I think the fourth photo isn’t that bad. But the rest are damn ugly. The heels are so weird and I can’t find any dress from my closet that will suite to these shoes.

• juliemarg Jun.15.2012, 3:49 pm

Nice collection, very fashionable, elegant…

• Mary Claire Jun.14.2012, 2:36 pm

Such unique and cute designs of shoes. Never been seen those styles. I wish I could see real one… :) But not to use it. Haha! Thanks for sharing.

• shoes Jun.14.2012, 12:57 am

That last one is just plain weird. I once went through a phase of buying shoes which were, shall we say, unusual. Thankfully it didn’t last long and I have gone back to more normal foowear now.
    Maybe it is something to do with seeking attention or standing out from the crowd but I guess that most of us go through a strange shoe phase at some pointThat last one is just plain weird. I went through a phase of buying shoes which were, shall we say, unusual. Thankfully it didn’t last long ans I have gone back to more normal foowear now.

• Rebecca Jun.13.2012, 2:33 pm

I think having unique shoes are fun and I am tired of seeing girls all wearing the same crap. I kinda like some of these shoes, not all but some and I would totally wear them especially the Fluevogs.

• Shoe Lover Jun.10.2012, 12:34 am

Hmmm…I think some of these might actually look a lot better with some feet in them and the right outfit.

Designers are like artists and without really knowing their vision or inspiration it’s hard to judge, with that being said, it’s also hard to pay $300 for an ugly pair of shoes.

• childrens snow boots Jun.07.2012, 5:09 am

I love all the design shoes especially the first shoes. Great design !

• A Jun.05.2012, 6:46 pm

Wow – these shoes are a sight for th eyes. Not a fan.

• john wood Jun.05.2012, 5:54 pm

No attraction at all! why don’t you try Converse Shoes. So good to wear!

• tory burch バッグ Jun.05.2012, 1:10 am

トリーバーチ ベルトは近年にますます多くの女性に支持されています。tory burchその優れた外観がはるか驚き、より多くの人の目を引き付けることができます。tory burch バッグファッションでシックなデザインは自分用にはもちろん、トリー バーチ大切な恋人へのプレゼントにも最適ですよ!

• heelys Jun.04.2012, 2:45 pm

I don’t think this is looks ugly. For me, this is unique. Wearing this can me you easy to identify.

• burch tory Jun.04.2012, 6:02 am

トリー バーチ バッグは近年にますます多くの女性に支持されています。その優れた外観がはるか驚き、より多くの人の目を引き付けることができます。ファッションでシックなデザインは自分用にはもちろん、大切な恋人へのプレゼントにも最適ですよ。

トリーバーチが欲しい。世界のセレブに愛用されているらしいブランドだとはあとで知りました。セレブもそれほど高価なものを買っているわけではないのかな。

• theclarences Jun.04.2012, 1:58 am

From a guy’s prospective, like the shoes 3rd from the top. (:

• Celine Luggage bags Jun.02.2012, 3:26 am

Assange lodged his mulberry bags appeal against extradition mulberry outlet with the Supreme mulberry factory shop Court in February, with his lawyers arguing the European arrest warrant used to seek his extradition was not valid as the Swedish prosecutor did not have Mulberry Bayswater Bags sufficient authority to order the extradition. This was rejected by a mulberry handbags majority of five to two by the Supreme Court justices.

• Celine Luggage bags Jun.02.2012, 3:25 am

In contemporary celine bag society, people come to Celine Luggage bags feel much more than much more strain Celine Boston Bag inside their lifestyle. Immediately after their operate, they prefer a leisure living way. For the celine outlet shop majority of girls, the celine outlet prefer to obtain Celine baggage for looking, journey, etc. Anyone, who understands how you can delight in their living, additionally Celine Luggage Tote they nicely celine luggage mini know about Celine luggage. Right here we don?? t introduce how fantastic the Celine bag! We’ve some tips and proposalat the best way to find an excellent bag to your leisure daily life.

• fun Jun.01.2012, 8:51 am

Very fascinating topic, I will bookmark your site to check out if you write more in the future!

• mrs. galvan Jun.01.2012, 5:13 am

All are fugly

• the north faceリュック Jun.01.2012, 2:52 am

我々はすべてのthe north face アウトレットのほとんどの焦点距離の関数は自分自身を暖かく保つためにであることを知っているとしてジャケットが私たちナナミカ ノースフェイスのためのファッション感覚を提供することができるかどうかは良くなります。 the north face purple lable(ノースフェイス)のスキージャケットは、ので、ノースフェイス キャップ他の言葉でそれはブランドが古いものになることはありませんことを意味し、国際的な著名なデザイナーの負荷によって考案しています。
    ノースフェイスの商品ですが、ネットでたくさんの商品があるようです。私はProfessional Outdoor Climbing bagVibram® Hiking shoesNEVER STOP EXPLORIN TEEには興味があります。

• Rune Svenninggaard May.31.2012, 8:17 pm

I totally agree, they look pretty UGLY. I sell shoes from my website http://www.youshoe.dk, and i hope i never get tricked into buying ugly shoes like thoes :)

Shoemakers try to be different, but a fact is that most people buy the same kind of shoes, black, grey and borring!!

Have a nice day and please take a look at http://www.youshoe.dk, its in danish, but pictures say alot!

• very irresistible May.31.2012, 8:05 pm

wow this ugliness is just offensive!

• The Craft Hack May.31.2012, 7:07 pm

I think shoemakers are like any artist. Some art you like, some you don’t. I don’t think the intention of all shoes are to wear…say to work or to happy hour. When I see these I think, these were made for some sort of magazine pictorial or runway show. They may be hideous by themselves, but in the right photo context, they may appear interesting. I mean seriously, how often do we see runway outfits or outfits in Vogue walking down the street.

• Catalina May.31.2012, 6:26 pm

I am very much inclined towards shoes that people often find ugly, but I think it’s only because they are “unconventional”, as in, not sexy ass pumps. These, however, are just atrocious. Actually, atrocious is not enough to describe this fuckery. I agree with you 100%, somebody is laughing big time.

• Sweet Pink Pill May.31.2012, 6:19 pm

They are ugly indeed.

• Niki May.31.2012, 2:54 pm

the third one from the bottom doesn’t look too bad.. maybe it would look better with a foot in it

• { aggie } May.31.2012, 6:33 am

The first one looks shitty (pun intended)

• sadie May.31.2012, 5:57 am

they are not pretty! I wouldn’t want any of those!