It’s Friday, I’m in Love

I wanted to wait until I had more pictures to share this post with you but let’s just call this a preview, shall we? I’m off to mainland China today, where as most of you know, blogger is blocked. UGH.
So here’s a post to tide you over while I’m gone. Though I’ve been such a bad blogger lately, I doubt anyone’s holding their breath for new posts. ;)

Last week, two of my favorite people were married on the Queen Mary in Long Beach. I can’t go into it right now because like I said, this is just a preview… but I am so happy for these two!! I love them both so much! Congrats to Lindsey and Leah Carmichael!! <3

The beautiful bride, getting ready
Bridesmaids!
She looked SO beautiful <3
Custom Cece L’amour shoes I made for Leah

Our shoes (3 of which, I designed)

Cheers to the happy couple!!
Ok everyone! See you in 10
XOX,

Filed under: amazing · Cece L'amour · china · friends · love · shoe design · wedding

Comments:

• shannonmaree Sep.01.2012, 9:49 am

This wedding looks like so much fun! I love the concept of the bridesmaid wearing different shoes, such a cute detail.

• Donna Jul.08.2012, 11:40 pm

Totally unrelated but I saw your shoes on hautelook today for REALLY good prices!!!

• morganvsmorgan Jul.02.2012, 12:56 pm

This is all so beautiful! & the shoes! ahhhh, the shoes….amazing.

• erin rogers pickering Jun.28.2012, 7:23 pm

Stunning shoes and bridal gone!
    Wow!
    Best wishes to the beautiful, happy couple!!!

• WendyB Jun.27.2012, 3:34 pm

The bride is beautiful and the shoes kick ass!

• Anonymous Jun.24.2012, 3:41 am

Amazing shoes!

• Gina Jun.24.2012, 1:28 am

what an amazing wedding and of course the shoes you made are just out of this world! :)gina

• SwallowingDiamonds Jun.19.2012, 8:48 pm

Well i don’t know why my comment didn’t post BUT it was very long….. Long story short I love you with all my heart & I am so grateful you are in my life and I can’t thank you enough for everything you did for us through the wedding planning, now that I can see clearly again I would like to apologize for being so stressed even though you did more than I did hahahaha oops. Anyways like I said I love you so much and you were a perfect maid of honor. I love you. Thank you for ugly crying up there, if you didn’t I would have questioned our friendship…..Come home tomorrow instead of Sunday, Thanks

• thehackdiaries Jun.19.2012, 4:05 am

Don’t under estimate yourself, I may not hold my breath but I do give out a quiet little “yea! shoe commentary” when I see a new post. Happy travels! I’m off too!, 30 days in Europe with my two kids..ahh..go big or go home!!!

• Andrea Jun.18.2012, 4:17 pm

I love the Bride’s shoes !! It’s perfect for a rockstar bride :) Which are the 3 shoes that you designed?

• Jatinda Kang Jun.17.2012, 5:31 pm

Hi, your eyes rock, especially in the first picuture. I love eyeliner on the top of eyes and dark eyebrows. When I first went on your website, it just looked so classy and retro at the same time. I love the wedding dress, looks so crisp.
    i have recently starting to blog. Please feel free to leave comments.

• Sinead Jun.15.2012, 11:12 pm

The brides shoes are amazing! I would buy them in a heart beat.

• Berkana Jun.15.2012, 7:31 pm

I love the bride’s shoes!!!!

• Anonymous Jun.15.2012, 5:51 pm

Can you be my friend and make shoes for me too? The shoes are so lovely!

• sadie Jun.15.2012, 5:06 pm

what a lovely wedding. and the shoes, ah, the lovely, lovely shoes.

safe travels.