Louis Vuitton Gets a Case of the Fugs

What. The. Fug?

Although the overall look is pretty cool, these shoes are a disaster. Who wants their feel to look 12 feet long?? I’m all for a sexy pointy toe, but super elongated pointed toes are never EVER flattering. Especially when paired with a little kitten heel. (Side note- the word “kitten heel” makes my skin crawl)

Anyone up for some waterskiing?

Yikes!

What do you think??

XOX,

Filed under: celine ouaknine · fashion · fugly · louis vuitton · marc jacobs · pointy toe · runway · trend · ugly shoes

Comments:

• shana Jan.11.2013, 11:38 pm

Ok, those are just plain weird! It may also be the clothes they are paired with. Just a bad look overall… but interesting! Thx for posting.

• Todaysbuzz Dec.30.2012, 7:55 am

I agree the point is a bit much, however your site is great I am so glad I found it. I love a nice pair of shoes.

• M. Z. Dec.30.2012, 5:41 am

I totally agree with you. I also love your shoe blog. I am just starting one myself. Let me know what you think…

Thanks!!

Monica :)

• morganvsmorgan Dec.30.2012, 12:55 am

I sort of love the long toe section in an editorial/musicvideo/arty kind of way, but I don’t think its flattering/something I’d want to wear in real life. & im thankful ive found someone with as much repulsion to kitten heels as I have. So much hate.

• Carmelita Peoples Dec.29.2012, 6:40 pm

Love this blog, just discovered it.
    Check out my post on shoes

• Hello Kitty shoes Dec.26.2012, 11:29 am

i was searching on Google for shoes post when i saw this post this is great post i love to read this thnaks

• Tatjana Dec.21.2012, 3:56 pm

crazy ∆

• Mandy Dec.19.2012, 7:05 pm

Oh no no no

• Noir Velvet Dec.17.2012, 4:06 pm

I really love reading your blog and share your love for shoes, but it’s really sad that you don’t update it for over a month and half – even when you do, you’re posts are general, you don’t do outfit posts anymore, neither are we, your readers, in loop with what’s going on in your life (not a stalker, just felt like I knew you coz you used to update us about your life) I check your blog everyday but never see a post!

• Martha Dec.14.2012, 11:46 pm

These are so ugly!!! Wow it seems like they are running out of ideas… shoes should be simple and elegant, with a mix of colours… Ana Lublin from Italy is a good example of not too much and not too little.. http://po.st/z7j1bN

• Habibur Rahman Dec.12.2012, 12:43 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this! I just started my blog a few weeks ago,
    and it’s been super slow with the comments. I’m still trying to figure out how to get
    more followers and comments on my blog, but this was such a useful article. Hoping to
    become more successful with that soon! Thanks, again.hot fashion

• Maxens M. Finch Dec.12.2012, 12:00 pm

I think these are kind of cool because they look dangerous (for others! don’t you dare stand in my way or I’ll KICK YOUR ASS WITH MY POINTY FEET! Umm what sorry?) and kitsch. And long feet are a non-issue for me. I like these, except the heels, which I think would fit better on some more catholic school girl kind of shoes that aren’t pointy and not round, but not totally square either. Insomnia talking here.

• barefoottessblog.com Dec.11.2012, 9:26 pm

So fugly

• kole Dec.06.2012, 7:27 pm

They can double as a weapon to defend yourself against zombies.

• Kathy Dec.04.2012, 4:09 pm

These shoes would make petite feet look horrible. What about women with larger feet. Can we say Bozo?

• Chantelovesbeauty Dec.01.2012, 8:04 pm

Really different but I am not loving them

• They Call Me J. Nov.29.2012, 10:46 pm

Would work great with an elf costume for Christmas or Halloween.

Blegh.

• Women's Shoes Nov.24.2012, 5:20 am

WOW!! I really like all these shoes but that white one looks Awesome.
    I want to buy this one can any one tell me how much does this cost???

• Ross Taylor Nov.23.2012, 10:25 am

Awesome collection by Louis Vuitton. Very interesting designs and collections of heels. Impressive collection by you. I request you to share more pictures and some prices too. Footwear Market Analysis

• Weddding hair and makeup Brisbane Nov.21.2012, 5:45 am

Nice shoes but a little bit too long.

• Forever Soles Nov.17.2012, 3:58 am

Eeeek!! This was a total miss on design! I couldn’t agree more!

• a girl in the life Nov.16.2012, 8:24 pm

Those shoes look impossible to walk in! Yucks.

On a totally separate note, I have kind of a random question for you. I know you used to work with Betsey Johnson, and even though it was with shoes and I’m looking for a bag, I thought maybe you’d know something that could point me in the right direction. I’m dying to find this bag http://www.candyrazor.com/2011/12/betsey-johnson-bows-and-arrows-hobo-bag.html?m=1

I’ve been stalking eBay and Amazon … I’m going crazy! I can’t find it anywhere? Any tips or tricks for me?

I’ve been following your blog for a long time but I don’t think I’ve ever really commented. Just wanted you to know that I love your posts and all the eye candy they inevitably hold. :)

• xinalia Nov.16.2012, 1:58 am
  • xinalia Nov.16.2012, 1:56 am

im a shoe-lover myself and you’re right, they’re hideous! anyway, i have a question and this is totally out of topic: how high is high for you as far as high heels go?
    thanks! x

• Manonnn Nov.15.2012, 10:04 pm

the clear heel remind me the collection of martin margiela for h&m.

• website templates Nov.15.2012, 1:19 pm

Louis Vuitton is one of the most counterfeited brands in the fashion world its designs are really excellent as per its style and design that provide a status symbol.

• Vanessa Nov.14.2012, 5:53 am

These are god awful!

• Anonymous Nov.13.2012, 6:55 pm

Ok these are gross.

• TotalTKO Nov.12.2012, 5:30 pm

I don’t get it either. I love a short pointed or almond shaped toe. NOT THESE!

• RubiLynn Nov.12.2012, 4:27 am

They sort of make the feet look cartoonish or like a fashion sketch. Very interesting, but no way practical. Of course its runway so…all rules go out the window!

• Anonymous Nov.11.2012, 8:55 pm