My Custom Made Wedding Shoes!

wedding shoes.001My beautiful and gifted friend, Lucia Roman offered to design me some wedding shoes and I’m not an idiot so of course I said yes! Lucia is our L.A.M.B. designer and is responsible for the designs of some of my favorite shoes in our companies history! She’s crazy talented so I knew I was in good hands…wedding shoes.002She sketched up several options and we picked the four that we liked best. Those four were made into prototypes and then the winner was made for me to wear on my wedding day! This beautiful pearl encrusted bootie was perfect in every way.wedding shoes.003wedding shoes.004Thank you so much Lucia!!! I love them and am happy that they will forever be a part of the memory of the best day of my life!!!

Filed under: Uncategorized

Comments:

• Janvi Dec.29.2016, 12:58 am

You can create your custom bridal shoes at http://www.tiesta.in using their 3D designer tool. With tons of options you can design the shoe of your dream. The cost is quite reasonable too

• Handmade shoes Dec.28.2016, 9:53 pm

The wedding shoes is so amazing, where i can buy one?

• Batosky Dec.12.2016, 2:03 am

Don’t know what to think. I am really happy Im boy, cause i don’t have problem with high heels. Girl look amazing but it’s hard to walk so :)
    Visit my blog
    Buty dla Biegaczy

• Tyanna Dec.06.2016, 7:22 am

Those are very pretty and would look nice with some of the dresses I have and makes you look very fashionable and professional. Keep posting and keep us updated with your styles.

• premiumshoe Jun.07.2016, 3:08 am

Very nice pairs for bride.
    Shoes for men

• Ashima Footwear Jun.06.2016, 5:19 am

Ashima Footwear is a best company for ladies footwear manufacturers in delhi footwear exporter, women footwear, ladies footwear supplier in india. We have all types of ladies footwear and chappals.

• Jahne Jun.02.2016, 4:09 am

Thank you for the very nice article. I like your tips on shoes. I am considering to buy them . I found interesting search engine footwear https://www.teedyo.com maybe you might need . Have a nice day. Jahne

• seosquares May.10.2016, 1:37 am

Hello ..
    This is such a wonderful article. Thank you for this information! me chaque your Blog EveryDay!
    Buy ladies shoes online :- Ix-seleene is No.1 online clothing and shoe store for Woman in USA, Canada. You can buy long sleeve t shirts, v neck t shirt and designer dresses for Women.

• wedoshoes Mar.04.2016, 11:37 pm

WeDoShoes is a one stop solution for all your shoe woes. We repair and dry-clean all types of shoes, handbags, and heels and provide free pick and delivery. Download this app and enjoy the best shoe repair and shoe dry-cleaning experience.

• Surabhi Mar.04.2016, 6:35 am

Very well written article.
    Do check out my post too..
    ‘FOR THE LOVE OF MOJARI— Top 10 online sites to buy juttis & mojaris’.

• Fzillion Mar.01.2016, 1:01 am

Do you prefer flip flops or sandals?
    There are various online sources to provide you informative details on this topic,
    but this is one is very helpful.
    sandals shoes

• Precious Fuentes Feb.29.2016, 12:19 pm

I love the shoes!! They are beautiful!! I’m in love with all sorts of shoes such as heels, wedges, chanclas, and boots. All throughout middle school I’ve worn those shoes that I listed. But not only am I obsessed with shoes, but also clothes. I love unique fancy clothes.

• yandi anjasmara Jan.30.2016, 5:49 am

very creative and your work is full of innovation. See original shoes made in Indonesia Sepatu Casual Pria Wanita<

• lauren Jan.23.2016, 12:39 pm

wow what an absolutely lovely thing for your friend to do! they look absolutely gorgeous!!

• Takoona Jan.22.2016, 7:51 am

You have good friends! Very impressive. Can she make me some? :)

Two Shoes Blog

• malena abril Jan.21.2016, 6:45 am

it was Sensational Creation, any women would fell in love with these that looking for Wedding Heels Online

• khanhpi Jan.16.2016, 4:32 pm

oh, I love this pair of shoes, very impressive
    This seems to be one of the best shoes for women :)

xoxo.

• Peyton Dec.31.2015, 3:45 am

Really amazing collection of vegan designer shoes as they are pretty and gives a wonderful look for party events. Yesterday, I visited addresschic and found a pretty one vegan designer shoes for party event. So I am very Confused in both of them. Please suggest me which one is looking better in both of them.

• Acton Bell Dec.17.2015, 3:28 am

A number of women are fond of wearing Swedish wooden clogs and wooden hasbeens. If you are also fond of wearing wooden heeled clogs, then browse Maguba.com to purchase them online.

• Paul Dec.09.2015, 2:03 am

Incredible creation for your wedding day. Choosing <a href="http://www.paulbyronshoes.com/"shoes for your wedding day is always difficult as you want a comfortable yet unique pair for your special day. Lucky you for having a really talented friend :)

• Linda Nov.29.2015, 10:00 am

I wish I had a friend like that! Good read.

• Mohan Nov.15.2015, 6:30 pm

I like this shoes Even I have listed customized shoes

• Mary Oct.30.2015, 10:29 pm

You are so lucky to have such a good friend.For other not so lucky folks, we need to hunt and find proper shoes, which has become tedious. I would like to share http://www.findshoedeals.com, which provides all the shoes listing from different websites in one place, with price, rating, reviews and category info and searching options.

• Rebecca Oct.26.2015, 8:05 am

Stunning shoes! I assume you have been to see the shoes exhibition at the V&A there are some fabulous ones there http://articulatelondon.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/shoes-glorious-shoes-shoes-pleasure-and.html

• asics malaysia Oct.13.2015, 6:10 pm

asics malaysia : http://www.tigershoesmalaysia.com/
    Outsource this job, or simply head in excess of to Google and go through onitsuka tiger shoes all there is on their Analytics services. In some circumstances this is completely ample.

• Evelyn Gray Aug.30.2015, 10:54 pm

Nice selection. They are very pretty

Neutral Running Shoes For Women

• Very veronique Aug.14.2015, 5:49 am

They are very pretty (and go esepecially well with your lovely tan) and I love all of the detailing. Can’t wait to see the rest of your wedding shoes (I’m very interested in the ones you designed even though you didn’t wear them on your special day.) Lits of love, Veronique

• Bespoke Wedding Shoes LUCIA | $695.00 Aug.10.2015, 6:24 am

Freya Rose USA offers best bespoke wedding shoes for your wedding party. Freya Rose style “Lucia” is timeless and elegant, with a pointed toe and low cut silhouette making it a striking choice. The elegant and delicate design of this shoe is made with comfortable gold and silver weave fabric.

• Jenny Aug.07.2015, 2:43 am

Very Innovative and these shoes look amazing and the perfect gift for a bride. As you seem to be shoe doctor can you please suggest me the best trail running shoes for women means which brand shoes will be best for running as I want to loose some weight of mine.

• EC Aug.04.2015, 1:19 pm

So I’m late to the party, but I’m so glad that you’re back and so glad that you’re happy. These shoes are fantabulous and exactly the reason that every few months, I’d check back to see if you started posting again.

• Julia_Gulia Jul.21.2015, 6:29 pm

You’re pretty lucky to have such a connection! Love the shoes can’t wait to see more of your wedding pics. Hope you post them